Visit our Socially Distanced Productions page for details on customizing this production to meet your 2020-21 needs. Options for presenting Back to the ’80s with reduced instrumentation, live streaming or a shortened program are available!
|——————| |——————| |——————|
Back to the ‘80s is a power packed evening of the decade’s #1 hit songs, including “The Power of Love,” “Up Where We Belong,” “Material Girl,” “Lost In Your Eyes,” “Addicted to Love” and many others. Featuring the music of such ’80s iconic stars as Madonna, Debbie Gibson, Huey Lewis & The News, Cindy Lauper, Eddie Money, Phil Collins and others, Back to the ’80s contains all new arrangements by Grammy-winner Jeff Tyzik. Features three top vocalists and an optional visual component.
Back to the ’80s is a co-production of Schirmer Theatrical, LLC and Greenberg Artists.
- Concert Duration: approx. 95 min (inclusive of 20 min intermission)
- Instrumentation: 3 vocalists + 2.0.0.ssx(asx).tsx.barsx.0/2.2(flg).2.0/2perc.dmkt/pf(kbd)/eg.eb/str
- Marketing Assets: Available here
- Technical Rider: Available here
- Social Distancing: Options Available Here