Visit our Socially Distanced Productions page for details on customizing this production to meet your 2020-21 needs. Options for presenting The Paul Simon Songbook with reduced instrumentation, live streaming or a shortened program are available!
|——————| |——————| |——————|
An evening of music from the legendary Paul Simon explores his unique artistry as a songwriter from his years with Simon and Garfunkel through his solo albums Graceland and Rhythm of the Saints. Songs include “Bridge Over Troubled Water,” “Me and Julio Down By The Schoolyard,” “The Sound of Silence,” and “50 Ways to Leave Your Lover.” All arrangements fully orchestrated by Jeff Tyzik.
The Paul Simon Songbook is a co-production of Schirmer Theatrical, LLC and Greenberg Artists.
SETTING THE TONE
Orchestras are encouraged to stream Schirmer Theatrical’s curated playlist of music in the style of The Paul Simon Songbook, in the house or lobby, 30-minutes prior to the start of the concert.
- Concert Duration: 130 min (inclusive of a 20 min intermission).
- Instrumentation: 3 vocalists + 2(pic).2.2.asx.2/22.214.171.124/2perc.dmkit/hp.pf(kbd)/gtr.eb/str(10/8/6/6/4)
- Marketing Assets: Available Here
- Technical Rider: Available Here
- Social Distancing: Options Available Here